Welcome coffee lovers! Today we are going to talk about all things Ninja Coffee Makers. Some of you may be well rounded in knowledge of Ninja Coffee Makers, and some could be a little less up to speed. Regardless of your level of knowledge, we are sure to give you some useful information in our Ninja Coffee Maker Buyer’s Guide.
We are going to give you some background and criteria to look for in your Ninja Coffee Maker, then we have some options that fit those criteria to help you speed up the search for your perfect coffee machine. So make sure to stay until the end!
Finally, we get to answer all your questions. Our mission is to convince you that Ninja Coffee Makers are as great as we say. Let’s see if we can make it happen.
This Ninja product is the best of the best when it comes to options, easy to use, and exceptional flavor. While this is more expensive than other coffee machines. Imagine if you had a machine for every feature this product offers.
This is a coffee addict’s dream come true. If the goal is to find the best coffee flavor for each style of coffee, there is no argument that this is not the best there is.
The Ninja CE251 is a great option for a larger family or someone looking for an office purchase. If you are a fan of the Ninja brand or are looking for a reliable brand name and have been seeking a programmable coffee maker, this is a great option.
So, you might be asking. Who are Ninja, anyway? Ninja has grown into a well-known brand over the last 10-15 years, but even if you might recognize the name, you might not be as familiar with the company. Ninja is a brand mixed with the Shark brand to create the company, NinjaShark. Mark Rosenzweig started the Ninja brand in 2008 when he decided to make the jump from cleaning supplies into kitchen appliances.
Shark cleaning supplies have continued to be a success, but Ninja is not far behind if not just as successful. This power couple has allowed NinjaShark to bring on innovative team members to research and experiment resulting in front lining products to wow customers time and time again.
Ninja Coffee Makers have a wide range of available options, but here are the top 5 options to consider:
1. Programmable: For most people, coffee is the best friend in the morning that helps make mornings bearable. If that is the case and morning aren’t your favorite time of the day, having a programmable coffee option is a complete game-changer.
Imagine waking up to the smell of coffee brewing rather than your alarm clock ringing in your ear. Not to mention this takes another step off of the daily routine to make your mornings a little easier.
2. Coffee and Tea Option: Some coffee lovers also fall into the tea lover category, or maybe you just like a change of pace ever so often. Regardless, having a coffee and tea option for your Ninja coffee machine opens up a world of possibilities and options for beverages. Before you know it you’ll be the neighborhood barista right out of your kitchen!
3. Sizes: Another big factor to consider is size. Whether you’re buying a coffee pot or a coffee machine with a single-serve option, it’s important to center your purchase on what is practical for your lifestyle.
For example, a single person more than likely will not need a 12 cup coffee maker, and to the other end of the spectrum, an event planner would not benefit from a single cup coffee maker. Both options are incredibly useful for the right crowd, but you need to determine which crowd you are in before making that purchase.
4. Types of Coffee Options: A personal favorite to look for in a Ninja Coffee Maker is the coffee options. Regular hot brewed coffee is great, but there is a world of coffee waiting to be fully tapped into. Luckily, Ninja has some exciting machines that offer many of these options in one coffee maker.
For those that know what you want and plan to stick to that, there are also options in Ninja’s repertoire to fulfill your want. But it wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t warn you, you’re missing out!
5. Frother: Last but not least, for those that are a fan of milk frothing, more and more coffee makers are adding milk frothers onto the machine. This allows the milk froth to mix with the coffee as it pours into the cup, adding a cafe level appearance and flavor. Not to mention it will really impress your guests, and who doesn’t like showing off a little?
So, we know what to look for in a Ninja, but what are the pros of going with a Ninja Coffee Maker over other brands? Here are our biggest benefits for choosing Ninja Coffee Makers compared to others:
Reliable: SharkNinja’s history and track record speak for itself. This company has made its name by being a reliable option for everyday people that don’t have time to worry about machines that simply don’t fit people’s hectic lifestyle. There is something to be said about buying a product that you don’t have to worry will break weeks after you get the hang of it.
Innovative products: Another great asset of Ninja Coffee Machines is their commitment to creating the best and brightest products. Innovative products take time and research that some companies are just too lazy to put in.
Affordable prices: Money talks. NinjaShark knows this, so they make sure even their newest and most exciting products are fairly priced. They make sure you get what you pay for, but don’t have to pay for more than what you get.
Versatile Options: Coffee lovers of all walks of life and personal preferences have fallen in love with the Ninja brand because of the wide range of coffee makers, styles of coffee, and overall versatility within the company.
We hope this cleared up any confusion and gave some guidance on what you are looking for out of a coffee machine, specifically a Ninja coffee machine. Now be sure to scroll back up and check out our top picks for Ninja coffee makers. We have reviewed each of these and found them to be the best of the best. We hope you like them. Happy Brewing!