First things first, let’s learn about Cafe Izzo. What are they about? Where are they from? What do they make? Cafe Izzo is a coffee appliance and coffee roast company that originates out of Italy. They have been selling their top of the line coffee machines and roasts for over 40 years.
Since they specialize in both coffee and the coffee machine, they make each to perfectly blend with each other. However, both also can stand alone due to their impeccable quality.
Cafe Izzo makes it its mission to bring maximum client satisfaction by offering the best of the best and growing together as customers and sellers. Their connection to their clients makes them stand out among the sea of other coffee machine companies.
What to Look For in the Best Izzo Espresso Machines
When you are narrowing the selection of Izzo espresso machine down, here are the top factors to consider:
- Home vs Commercial: First things first, you need to decide how the espresso machine you are looking for is used. That means determining whether your espresso machine is at home level or you are needing commercial grade for a business setting. Once you have determined this, you can narrow down quite a few machines. Typically, home level espresso machines are much smaller, cheaper, and easier to operate, however, if you need an espresso machine for a commercial workspace, there is no scenario where a home level espresso maker will cut it. This is not a spot where you can cut corners to keep down on cost.
- Price: Speaking of cost, having a budget is vital when dealing with such an expensive coffee appliance. Decide what your tentative budget is and give yourself a bit of wiggle room for that extra feature that you simply can’t live without. For some, this will be a deal-breaker spot, and for others, price is not the leading factor.
- Capacity: Next big thing to consider is the capacity of your espresso machine. Just because you have determined home or commercial, there is still a big cap in capacity within each category. At the home level, there are single-serve options or large options for big friends and family groups. For the commercial level, there are small coffee shop capacity levels or packed restaurant capacity levels. The larger you go, the more expensive and more space the machine will take up, so keep this in mind. It is best to choose only what you need and not try to get any excess.
- Size: We know what you’re thinking. Isn’t size the same thing as capacity? Not exactly. When we say size, we are referring to the dimensions and weight of this machine, meaning how much space this machine is going to take up in your home, workspace, or restaurant.
This may seem like a foreign concept, but the size is actually a huge component in the practicality of use of your espresso machine. If your space is small, a 70 plus pound machine that takes up an entire section of your little counter is a big issue.
What are the Benefits of Using an Izzo Espresso Machine?
Here are just a few of the perks of sticking with Izzo espresso machines:
- Quality: First things first, nothing can compare with great quality. Cafe Izzo offers that and then some. Their years of expertise and connection with the coffee roast side of the coffee world opens the door for their machines reaching the tip-top of quality that is sure to be remembered by everyone alike.
- Roast Pairing: Speaking of roast, Cafe Izzo does offer both coffee roasts and machines. This means that, unlike other companies, you can get a machine that is created to merge perfectly with your coffee roast making for the full Cafe Izzo experience. This opens up a realm of coffee that is not accessible by other companies.
- Italian Specialty: Everyone knows that Italians do it best when it comes to coffee, so it is only right that you get your espresso machine straight from the source. Based out of Milan, Italy, there is a guarantee that the Italian character is incorporated into each coffee machine Izzo creates.
- Durable Build and Technology: When you invest your money and research into a high-quality machine, you want to ensure it is going to stick around for quite some time. With stainless steel and copper build, each Izzo machine will stick around for quite some time. When you mix that durable build with their state of the art technology, you have a beautiful pairing that makes for a company and product that stands out amongst the rest no matter which way you look at it.
There you have it. A full outline of everything Izzo espresso machine. Be sure to check out our favorite two options and if they are not the direction for you, consider our tips and tricks when scouring Cafe Izzo!