Whether you are familiar with Francis Francis espresso machines or not, there are loads of exciting and fresh options their products bring to the table. Espresso machines are one of the most versatile coffee products on the market, and while it may be hard to stand out among others for most companies, Francis Francis products have no issue shining amongst the other options.
However, finding the perfect fit takes time and research that can be a weight over our heads. Lucky for you, we have done this research for you, and found the top 4 options Francis Francis has to offer. We also have a quick guide on what to look for and why Francis Francis is the perfect choice for your espresso machine purchase.
We love this anniversary present. What a great way to celebrate Francis Francis’ success and remind customers that they are committed to easy to use, high quality coffee machines!
The Francis Francis x7.1 Iper is much more than just a pretty face. It has all the makeup behind the scenes to create rich espresso for your morning shot or latte while doing it in style.
We are blown away by the quality and versatility of this product for such a great price. While there are some downsides to coffee and espresso grounds options, it is an easy price to pay for all the other exciting amenities.
Francis Francis was founded by Francesco Illy. He started the company in 1994 out of his hometown in Italy. While they specialize in espresso makers, they have ventured out a bit to other coffee makers. Their most famous model was created only a year after their founding, the X1. This is the product that put them on the map and turned their company into a world known business.
They have had many more products over the years. Their retro designs are what most people know them by, and they have continued to bring quirky designs with modern technology with each product.
Here are the top 5 things to look for when choosing a Francis Francis Espresso Machine
1. Versatile: While espresso alone is great, it’s important to decide if you are looking for an espresso maker alone or something that can make other styles of drinks. Most of the newer Francis Francis models can make espresso and American coffee, but be sure to weigh this into your consideration whichever direction you choose.
It’s also important to consider the price difference. While it may be more expensive to have a machine that makes both, this eliminates the need for another machine saving on money and space in the long run.
2. Size: Next thing to consider is size. If you have a small home, live on the road, or enjoy having clear counters, it is a smart idea to look for a smaller espresso maker. However, this means less water capacity and more refills than a larger option.
If you do decide on a larger option, this will take up quite a bit of space and cost more, but there are fewer refills and easier serving large amounts of coffee for large families or friends that come to visit.
3. Color: A bit of a more trivial decision that is still quite important: How does it look? Depending on which style of espresso maker, there can be loads of color options or none at all. If this is not a dealbreaker for you, great. You have more wiggle room when making your choice.
However, having a pop of color or the exact style of espresso machine you want can make a huge difference. This is what you will be looking at each day, and with an iconic look like Francis Francis espresso makers have, why not choose the one you like?
4. Drink Options: Aside from an espresso and/or coffee machine, find out if your desired espresso maker has drink options. Does it make espresso shots only or can it make cappuccinos, lattes, and more? Most of these drink options will require a milk attachment, so decide if this is a deal-breaker or not going in.
5. Price: Last but definitely not least, the price. Espresso makers are one of the most expensive coffee machines notoriously, but there are some affordable options. Decide on a budget upfront and stick to it. Like we said in the other points, there are areas to give a bit to save on price and still get a high-quality Francis Francis espresso maker, so don’t be discouraged if you can’t drop loads of cash on a coffee machine. However, the more money you invest, the more options and easy to use machines will be available.
Now that we know what to look for in a Francis Francis espresso maker, why does Francis Francis stand out amongst the rest?
While espresso grounds are great, they do take more time pouring the correct amount and cleaning after each espresso shot, which in our busy lives, can be annoying and difficult to accomplish each time.
So there you have it. The full guide on Francis Francis espresso makers. Be sure to check out our top 4 options to see if they fit your needs and check each box!