Coffee Grinders are a necessity for businesses and a great splurge for gourmet home coffee drinkers. However, finding the best option to fit your specific needs takes a lot of weeding through the options. If you are anything like us, there is no time to waste, so the quicker and easier to find the best option, the better.
Today we are discussing the best of the best Eureka coffee grinders and giving some tips on how to narrow your search to save time and frustration along the way. There is a lot to cover, so let’s get to it!
|Eureka Atom 75 Espresso Grinder||Read Review||5.0||Check Price|
|Eureka Mignon Specialita 55 Espresso Grinder||Read Review||4.8||Check Price|
In this buyers guide, we will go over everything you need to know regarding Braun coffee makers. We’ll cover the top appliances in the market, followed by a complete guide on what to consider before making a buying decision.
The Eureka Atom Espresso Grinder is a great commercial grade grinder all around. While it is a bit more expensive than other brands, it has loads of options and a great name standing behind it to offset the large chunk of cash.
This is an all-around excellent espresso grinder. The look, design, and quality of this grinder make for an amazing addition to your coffee appliance collection.
Eureka has been around for over 100 years now. Their company originated out of Florence, Italy in 1920 when the founder, Aerelio Conti, had the vision to create excellence. Their factory based out of Florence, Italy still produced all of their products even today as their company has grown from a small local factory to a worldwide business.
Their goal is to create excellent products, listen to the needs of their customers, and stay loyal to their roots. These three things have helped their company become a house name and respected by coffee companies around the world. It also has comforted customers that their products are trustworthy and worth the investment.
Narrowing the search can save hours of time, so we have 5 top features to decide on when looking for a Eureka Coffee Grinder:
1. Commercial or Home: This decision is a huge search narrower. Home appliances and commercial appliances can sometimes overlap, but for the most part, no one needs a state of the art giant grinder for a household of 4.
Even the most invested coffee drinkers will benefit from sticking to home appliance sizes over commercials. Businesses should look for commercial grade to keep up with the demand for coffee at their shop or restaurant.
2. Burr Size: The burr size will determine how smooth and finely ground the coffee beans will be. They are typically stainless steel, which is the best option, so don’t buy anything that is another material. The larger the burr size, the more expensive the grinder, but this is the most effective and important factor of a grinder, so invest in a good burr size. You’ll be glad you did when you take a sip of your velvety and flavorful shot of espresso.
3. Programmable: A personal top feature of ours to have on hand whenever you need it, having the ability to set your grinder to start at any time of the day gives loads of flexibility no matter if you use the grinder at home or in a business. This feature is always a plus, so if you can find a machine with it that fits all your other criteria, take it.
Imagine waking up to fresh grounds ready to go straight into your espresso machine in your home or as soon as you walk into your store. One less thing to worry about to get you through the day!
4. Design: Finding the perfect design for your Eureka grinder can make a world of difference. There are modern designs and more uniform designs, so find the look that fits your needs the best. Overall, Eureka has more unique designs than most companies, so whichever direction you decide is a good option.
5. Price: Grinders are already a more expensive purchase than other coffee appliances, but there are some cheaper and more expensive options. The larger the size, the more expensive it will get, so some of the price is a bit out of your control depending on your needs.
The more features a grinder has, the price will also go up, so decide on a budget that you are willing to stop at before getting caught up with all the exciting options and biting off more than you can chew. With Eureka coffee grinders, any choice is a great choice, but the more features the better!
So what makes Eureka espresso grinders better than any other company? Here are our biggest pulls to this company over others:
This also makes a world of difference for any issues with products. No one likes long waits and crabby customer service calls!
While this might not seem like a huge difference, the way a product looks will comfort customers or visitors at your home that the coffee and espresso will be top of the line even if the design has nothing to do with it. Lucky for us, Eureka also has the quality to back up their looks.
There is so much to love about Eureka coffee grinders, and we hope this helped condense your list of possibilities down to an easy to decide on number. Don’t forget to check out our top 2 favorite grinders. We have a home appliance and commercial option to suit whichever fits your needs.